Sunday, February 11, 2007

Temptation's Child

I'm doing something new with my website ... moving a lot of the fun little extras to my blog. And although I'm not moving some things (old, out of date) this one just had to come, too.

This is a cover that my wonderful editor at Harlequin, Brenda Chin, had the art department make for me when I was pregnant with Catherine. She gave it to me in 2001 at the RWA conference just a few months before Catherine was born. She and several of the Temptresses (other Temptation authors) had thrown me a baby shower.

Note the author's name ... and the fact that the guy looks like my dh ... if my dh were a cover model!

Needless to say, with such a cool present, such cool friends, and my raging hormones, I was a blubbery mess!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job and the writing community? Well, I do!

No comments: