Monday, May 7, 2007

Ah, the Drama of it All!

I've been a bit out of touch for the last week. Why? Because my girls (and me) have been in rehearsals and performances for a local homeschooling kids' group production of THE WIZARD OF OZ.

More about that later (many blog-worthy episodes!), but I just wanted to show you some photos that my friend Julia London took at today's matinee performance!

My eldest is the tinman, my youngest both a flying monkey and a munchkin. And I (in order to wrangle the youngest) am the tallest munchkin ever and a monkey!

(As a sidenote, the play premiered at just about Chenchen's 6 month anniversary in the states. How cool is that? So much has happened in 6 months it's hard to believe!)

Life is good! Busy, but good!



1 comment:

Tori Lennox said...

They look so cute!